This is the guide only for those who wanted to make
Before going into the signing up process we must discuss it’s services and availability in Pakistan. Because everyone’s main concern after signing up is “How to withdraw money from PayPal in Pakistan”.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a service that enables you to send money to pay and accept payments. Register your credit card or debit card along with your own PayPal account. you can pay with PayPal at the checkout option just by selecting the PayPal option from payment methods. PayPal is a trusted payment method on many E-commerce websites. It also provides many extra features for a different kind of website.
Some common feature that a PayPal user have
- You can transfer money from your local bank account to your PayPal account.
- It allows you to transfer money from one PayPal account to another person’s PayPal account.
- PayPal enables you to transfer money from your PayPal account to your checking or savings account at any other bank.
- You can also have a check mailed to your address for the balance of your PayPal account.
- Every account holder can get a PayPal debit card that can be used to make real-world purchases from your PayPal account.
Is Paypal available in Pakistan?
Genuinely PayPal is not providing its service in Pakistan in the first place. As we all seen in last year Pakistani high authorities tried to reach PayPal. Eventually, the did and asked them to provide their services in Pakistan. But things not gone very well and here we are no PayPal in Pakistan(officially). To check the availability of Paypal in different countries checks the availability page.
How to create PayPal account in Pakistan?
Due to the unavailability of PayPal in Pakistan, we have to select other countries in the Asian region. By choosing a country like the Philippines, Malaysia we are able to use our original credentials like Phone no, id card etc…
Creating a Paypal account is setup wizard process that involves the following steps:-
PayPal Sign Up
- First search with the specific country name you want to sign-up from(Paypal Malaysia).
- Click on the sign-up button.
- Select receive the payment option.
- Select a Business or personal account.
- Enter an Email address.
- Fill the form with original information of Pakistan address instead of postal code.
- Provide the postal code of the country you signing up from.
- select the business type
- Individual, partnership, Sole proprietorship, etc…
- Also, describe your services there.
- Select the Pakistani National.
- Provide your CNIC and DOB(date of birth).
- Your Paypal account is created successfully.
- Check your email address and confirm your email address.
- Start shopping with your brand new Paypal account.
How to use PayPal in Pakistan?
After the creation of the Paypal account, what comes in our mind is how to use Paypal in Pakistan. As we all know Paypal is not providing its service in Pakistan.
That’s why we have to connect our Paypal account with a credit/debit card or any virtual bank account. So we get our balance transferred into that specific card/account.
So it’s quite easy to use Paypal in Pakistan. You can download the Paypal app from PlayStore/App store. After downloading its app you just need to login and transfer money in the connected card and it’s done. Go to the ATM and withdraw money from the connected debit/credit card.
How to withdraw money from Paypal in Pakistan?
In Pakistan withdrawal of money from Paypal account is a two-step process. We need to attach the Paypal account with some kind of ATM card or bank. The bank or card we attached with Paypal is the main source of withdrawing the money in Pakistan. Withdrawal of money is an important topic in “How to make PayPal account in Pakistan in 2020“
Methods to withdraw money from Paypal to Pakistan.
- Xoom: Some people transfer Money into the Xoom account.
- Payoneer: Others use the Payoneer card to withdraw money from any ATM.
Xoom money transfer Pakistan
Xoom is a service provided by Paypal for countries like Pakistan. There are 100+ countries in xoom in which it’s services are available.
How to withdraw money using xoom in Pakistan?
The procedure of withdrawing money from Paypal via xoom is done through the following steps:
- Open the Xoom website.
- Then, you need to click on Use Paypal to Login option.
- Click on send money.
- Write down the amount in Dollars($) that we want to withdraw.
- Choose the most feasible option
- Bank Deposit(Cash is directly transferred to your bank account).
- Cash Pickup(you have to pick the cash from the bank by your-self).
- Then provide your name and other detail according to your CNIC.
- Write your CNIC Number and wait for a confirmation email on the provided email address.
Your withdrawal process is almost done. Check your email address for confirmation of withdrawal. Once you received the confirmation email from Xoom about your withdrawal process. Visit your Local bank app for your payment for cash deposit. If you select the cash pickup option then go and pick your payment from the nearby branch of your local bank.
Which Banks receive money from (Paypal) xoom Pakistan?
Xoom sends money on your national identity card number or directly in your account from any of the given banks below. Banks from which you can receive payments by showing the CNIC is. United Bank Limited(UBL), Allied Bank Limited(ABL), Bank AlFalah, Muslim Commercial Bank(MCB), National Bank of Pakistan(NBP). It charges the 4.99$ (Fixed) for 1$ to 1000$ after 1000$ charges may get higher. For more relevant information visit Xoom Pakistan.
Payoneer to PayPal
Payoneer is also providing us solution to this frequently asked question “How to withdraw money from PayPal in Pakistan”. It’s also very easy to sign up for the Payoneer account in Pakistan.
Payoneer Sign up
In the past Payoneer sign up process is very easy. You don’t need to provide the bank account information to complete the Payoneer sign up process. Nowadays bank account information is necessary to complete the Payoneer sign up.
- Open the Payoneer website.
- Click on the signup button.
- Provide your legitimate Email address.
- Enter a valid password to complete the process.
- Write your name and necessary credentials.
- Provide your CNIC information OR Your passport information.
- Select OR Enter your bank name.
- Enter your IBAN.
- It’s your international bank account number
- you can find it on your checkbook OR mobile app as well.
- Click Next and Payoneer sign up process is complete.
After completion of the process, you can receive an email from the Payoneer admin team. In which they congratulate you for the completion of your new Payoneer account.
Apply for Payoneer Master card
Getting Payoneer Master card is considered as much valued as PayPal in “How to make PayPal account in Pakistan in 2020” article.
From last year Payoneer disables the free master card shipment service for the newly created accounts. But you can have card details in your Receive (Global Payment service)options.
When you click on Global Payment Service you will see three cards. One for USD, one for GBP, and One fro EUR. These three cards help you to receive money from different countries.
How to apply for payoneer Master Card?
You can apply for Payoneer card when you have 30$ or above in your Payoneer account.
- Click on Apply Master card.
- Provide CNIC card information.
- Select your security question.
- Press the order button.
Once you apply for card you may receive one or two email from payoneer that ask you do paitence for 2 or 3 working days. After verification they get back to you via email. Last email that you may receive from payoneer told you about shipment duration. Within 4 or 5 working weeks you can receive your Payoneer Master card from Pakistan post service.
How to Activate Payoneer Master card
Use following step to active your Payoneer Master card
- Search Payoneer on your web browser.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the setting from the upper right corner.
- Select the card status option from the setting menu.
- Click on the activation button.
- Enter your 16 digit card number.
- Set any 4 digit security pin.
- Press the Active button.
Now your Payoneer master card is active you can use it on your nearest master accepted ATM.
How to transfer money from Paypal to Payoneer?
To transfer the money from PayPal to Payoneer you need to connect the Payoneer account with Paypal. For the connection process, you need to do the following steps.
- Click on the Link Your Bank option in the Paypal account.
- Click on Don’t see your bank option.
- Select the Checking account option from checking and saving accounts.
- Add your USD receiving card information that you find in your Receive(Global Payment Service) option in the Payoneer account.
- Make transactions(first transactions must be small).
Why we need a Paypal account in Pakistan?
Paypal is used to withdraw(When word withdraw come people always ask the question ” How to withdraw money from PayPal in Pakistan”) money from many online sites like ( Fiverr, Upwork, GoLance, GearLaunch, 99designs, Moteefe, Taboola, Teechip, Teespring, freelancer, PeoplePerHour) and many more. Paypal also used to send money abroad or get money from your customers outside the country. If you wanted to wok online you must need a PayPal account for money transactions. Because some freelancing platform does not support the local bank. If some provide the facility then they cost a
If you are a freelancer or want to send money to someone or willing to buy products from the Amazon or somewhere else outside the country you must need this account along with the Payoneer or xoom account.
PayPal Business Account
PayPal Business accounts are mostly considered as the most efficient and beneficial. Most of the personal accounts end-up suspended or have a limitation. if you have a small business you must need to have a PayPal business account in Pakistan. PayPal’s business account is more secured and reliable in Pakistan.
PayPal Business Account Sign up
To create the PayPal business Account in Pakistan we need following things
- UK VPS
- you can easily get Uk Vps services from any company. VPS is not a VPN that you can download and start using.
- UK Number (Virtual is also useable)
- Many companies providing virtual number services.
- UK Address (Virtual / Physical).
- buy a virtual address and use it for the signup process.
- Company (You must have a role, if not registered on your name ).
- Register your UK LTD Company in just 12€.
- UK Bank Detail.
- Use Monzo App to create your bank account.
You can also register your account without the company. But when you registered using your company detail PayPal is more comfortable with you. Once you registered with your company detail PayPal not bother you again and again.
Ultimate Benefits of using PayPal account in Pakistan
PayPal is very easy and amazingly fast to shop online. That’s why Paypal is one of the preferred methods of payment on many E-Commerce websites. Paypal provides us these benefits that make it special:
- Speed: PayPal makes instant transfers between sellers. Transfer from PayPal to Local Bank is also with-in 24Hr.
- Ease Of record Keeping: PayPal keeps the history of transactions of every single person. History can be retrieved from day 0 to today.
- Account Privacy: Every Purchase you made with PayPal is fully secured. PayPal does not provide account information to the sellers.
- Safe Buying: Due to PayPal’s buyer’s guarantee both parties in the buying process are feeling safe when the purchase is made with PayPal.
- Flexibility for sellers: PayPal is flexible for sellers also because it provides the service to receive easily from customer.
- Affordability: PayPal charges 30 cents for a single transaction with 3% of the full amount.
- Acceptance Online: Acceptance of Paypal is spreading with the passage of time. Almost every shopping website, have a PayPal option in the payment method.
Most of us are working from home(freelancing) that’s why they end up using PayPal in Pakistan. Because PayPal does not officially provide its services in our country so, we have some difficulties using PayPal in Pakistan. Way of creating PayPal account in Pakistan listed above is very reliable and long term benefits for all types of users.